Can't use productName as a dimension?

Ziv Tarsi

Jun 8, 2012, 5:16:21 PM6/8/12
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com

Trying to use ga:productName as a dimension to get a graph of average price per product and can't seem to make it work. I keep getting a "400 Invalid Value" error any time I use productName (same with productSku and productCategory)
Also tried to use these as filters and got the same error.
Has anyone tried this?
Is this not supported?
Thanks!

Ziv.

Jeetendra Soneja

Jun 8, 2012, 5:56:04 PM6/8/12
to ga-easy-da...@googlegroups.com
It could be that the combination of dimensions and metrics that you're using is not supported. You can check Dimensions and Metrics to see if your query is valid. Alternatively, you can try making the same query using Query Explorer to make sure it's a valid query.

Jeetendra.

Ziv.