Lig pb energy value nan

瀏覽次數:168 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Amal_porto

未讀,
2018年6月13日 清晨5:31:492018/6/13
收件者:g_mmpbsa Mailing List
Dear Users

I am totally new to gromacs and g_mmpbsa software. I am trying to calculate binding free energy of
carbon-nanotube and protein complex. I find CNT PB energy of the system is always nan. However, I
followed all suggestions which were previously discussed like pbc and error in input files, but could not
solve the problem. Most importantly, the CNT atoms dont have any charge which could be a source of
error. I am eagerly waiting for your suggestions regarding this error.

please see the following link for input files
https://drive.google.com/open?id=180FKxZjQj4yfrd5BEP3kgxgEB1kIwqnY

Thanks

g_mmpbsa Mailing List

未讀,
2018年6月15日 上午9:15:482018/6/15
收件者:g_mmpbsa Mailing List

Polar solvation energy requires partial atomic charge on atoms. That may be the cause of nan value in your case.

h.mosa...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月25日 下午2:32:402020/8/25
收件者:g_mmpbsa Mailing List
Hi how solve it? if use polar=no, I get this error after run pyhton:

polar.xvg not found

h.mosa...@gmail.com

未讀,
2020年8月29日 凌晨4:39:482020/8/29