On Thursday Fast Food Rights activists from the United States spoke at the Hungry For Justice public meeting chaired by Dave Moxham of the STUC.

Keith 74

Nov 17, 2014, 8:39:06 AM11/17/14
to gs...@yahoogroups.com, g8alternat...@googlegroups.com, glasgow...@yahoogroups.com

Use this area to offer a short preview of your email's content.
View this email in your browser

Dear Friend

On Thursday Fast Food Rights activists from the United States spoke at the Hungry For Justice public meeting chaired by Dave Moxham of the STUC.  At this historic meeting campaigners came together from Scotland and America to strengthen and build the fight for trade union rights and a living wage. As Flavia, a striking McDonalds worker from New York City said, "Don't be afraid. We can do it. We can win. We will win"

The meeting was organised by the STUC and BFAWU Bakers' union and also heard from Mark Mchugh of the Bakers' union, Luke Ivory from Youth Fight for Jobs and Julie Sherry from the Fast Foods Rights campaign in Britain.

Earlier in the day U.S. campaigners spoke at the 100 strong Hazards conference, also in the STUC building.

Keep up to date with the campaign here at
http://fastfoodrights.wordpress.com/

Yours in solidarity

Unite the Resistance Scotland

Copyright © 2014 Unite the Resistance Scotland, All rights reserved.
We have moved to Mailchimp. Please un-subscribe if you do wish to receive any messages from UtR Scotland.

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp

--
Keith Boyd