Fwd: Say No to Trump - No to War

Keith 74

Jun 10, 2018, 1:44:43 PM6/10/18
to g8alternat...@googlegroups.com

From: Glasgow Stop the War Coalition
Sent: Sunday, 10 June, 16:14
Subject: Say No to Trump - No to War
Film showing, Arms fair, Light up Gaza event
View this email in your browser

No to Trump - No to War

Film screening: You've Been Trumped

Get yourself ready to protest Trump's visit and join us on June 29th.

Tickets here:

Watch the film trailer here:
https://youtu.be/hjAIKgOOc8A

Glasgow Stop The War Fundraiser at GMAC Film, Fifth Floor, Trongate, 103 Glasgow, G1 5HD

Join Glasgow Stop The War for a screening of Anthony Baxters multi-award winning film, 'You've Been Trumped'. In this brilliant documentary released in 2011, the local community go head-to-head with billionaire Donald Trump to prevent the destruction of their homes and environment to make way for Trump's flagship golf resort on the Aberdeeshire coast.

Hated by Trump and loved by thousands, this film exposes Trump and his business partners as the callous bullies and buffoons that they are. The perfect way to prepare for the impending Trump visit in July!

Tickets are free to book, via the facebook link above, and we suggest a donation of £5-10 on the door (£0-5 for unemployed/students)

The film screening will be followed by drinks and an opportunity to find out more about what is happening in the lead up to the scheduled UK Trump visit on Friday 13th July.

All proceeds go to Glasgow Stop the War to prepare for the Dump Trump protests in Glasgow this July.

Protests against the Arms Fair at Glasgow SEC, June 2018
We encourage all our supporters to get along to show our opposition to The Undersea Defense Technology (UDT) - an armaments conference showcasing new weaponry innovations and technologies - it will take place on June 26-28, with 1,100 industry representatives from 40 countries expected to attend.

Join the protests

10am - 23rd June - Buchanan Street Steps

10am - 26th June - Scottish Event Campus

Facebook:
https://www.facebook.com/events/167835827222318/
Fundraiser for Medical Aid for Palestine, 16 June 2018
Fundraising event for Gaza.

An evening of live performances from Unite! Fight! Sing! choir plus Glasgow's very own Highwaisters.

Authentic Palestinian Tapas will be served as part of a cultural mix of local and Palestinian artists.

Tickets cost £12 waged/£6 unwaged and will be available at the door. Families welcome.

All money raised will go to Medical Aid for Palestine.

Facebook event:

https://www.facebook.com/events/2095260484018703/

Copyright © 2018 Glasgow Stop the War Coalition, All rights reserved.

Thanks for leaving your email address to be included on our email list.

Our mailing address is: