PLACARD MAKING FOR  Trident still has to go – NOW! - mass demonstration, Glasgow, 11am, Saturday 4 April 2015

Keith 74

Apr 1, 2015, 7:18:34 AM4/1/15
to gs...@yahoogroups.com, g8alternat...@googlegroups.com, glasgow...@yahoogroups.com
please help out if you can spare any time this friday.

Keith

Subject: PLACARD MAKING FOR  Trident still has to go – NOW! - mass demonstration, Glasgow, 11am, Saturday 4 April 2015
From: glasgow...@gmail.com

Glasgow Demo Assemble 10.30am George Sq, Glasgow,
Saturday 4 April 2015
Assemble 10.30am - March 11am
View this email in your browser
PLACARD MAKING
Can you spare an hour to help make up placards for the demoonstration.
We need lots of volunteers to help out on
Friday 3 April
Unison offices, 83 Bell Street, Glasgow,
Placards are getting made between 12 noon and 4pm

If you can help out for a bit - please come along.

Please forward this email to your networks.

DEMONSTRATION DETAILS
George Square, Sat 4 April
Assemble 10.30am, March 11am, Rally 12 noon.

Speakers: Nicola Sturgeon, First Minister of Scotland; Patrick Harvie MSP, Co-Convenor, Scottish Greens; Katy Clark MP (Labour); Cat Boyd, Radical Independence Campaign; Sasha Callaghan, Disability History Scotland; Nuala Watt, Human Beings on Benefits; Ann Henderson, Assistant Secretary, STUC; and singers Karine Polwart and Penny Stone.
Please forward this email to your networks.

Copyright © 2015 Glasgow Stop the War Coalition, All rights reserved.
Thanks for leaving your email address to be included on our email list.