v0LnC `Food Of The Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge [PDF/EPub] Book by Terence McKenna

bergmei...@gmail.com

Dec 22, 2021, 12:04:45 AM12/22/21
to g48zow...@googlegroups.com
Mv0LnC1MjI - Download and read Terence McKenna's book Food Of The Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge in PDF, EPub, Mobi, Kindle online. Free book Food Of The Gods: The Search for the Original Tree of Knowledge by Terence McKenna.

Click to Continue

Synopsis: In this landmark piece of psychedelic literature renowned ethnobotanist and psychonaut Terence McKenna explores our ancient relationship with organic psychedelics and opens a doorway to a higher state of being for us all. An odyssey of mind, body and spirit, is one of the most fascinating and surprising histories of consciousness ever written. A daring work of scholarship and exploration, it offers an inspiring vision for individual fulfilment and a humane basis for our interaction with each other and the natural world.‘The single most influential spokesperson for organic psychedelics’What can altered states of consciousness reveal about our origins and our place in nature?The IndependentThe Washington Post'The modern classic on mind-altering drugs and hallucinogens'Food of theGods.