G-Drive ! G Herbo 25 Album Download Zip

Skip to the first unread message

jhon wilions

4 Jul 2021, 23:50:5704/07/2021
to G-Drive ! G Herbo 25 Album Download Zip
After heavy anticipation, G Herbo has released his latest album, 25, featuring 21 Savage, Gunna, Polo G, his son Yosohn, and more. 25 is Herb’s ode to not only making it in rap, but making it to 25-years of life when many people who he’s loved didn’t reach that milestone. We’re used to hearing Herb be vulnerable on tracks, his album PTSD attests to this, but 25 finds the Chicago Drill pioneer in some of his most honest moments.

Preparing for the release of the album, Herbo dropped a promotional trailer outlining many of the things that he’s been through that he talks about on 25.

Since 2012 when the drill scene emerged in Chicago (and eventually took over the rap game) the artist formerly known as Lil Herb has been on a constant rise to success while putting on heavy for his city. When he and fellow Chicago artist Lil Bibby dropped their legendary collab “Kill Shit” 9 years ago, it was safe to assume back then that G Herbo would be something special. At this point in time, if you’re reading this and still sleeping on the Machine Ent. rapper, you should be ashamed of yourself. However, It’s never too late to join the party as Herbo unleashes his fourth studio album 25.

For the album’s announcement, a number of special fans were elated to have received a special package from G Herbo himself that prompted them to deliver the news. It included a large poster of the album cover and a heartfelt thank you letter that read: “It’s because of fans like you I’m where I am today, and I wanted to have you be a part of this moment. Help me announce my album 25 by sharing a photo of your poster on all of your social media channels. Make sure to tag me in the post and use the hashtag #GHerbo25 so I can repost you.”

Tracklist:

1. I Don’t Wanna Die
2. Cry No More ft. Polo G, Lil Tjay
3. Stand the Rain