Hackaday

Chris Hamilton

Aug 21, 2014, 4:08:06 AM8/21/14
to fybe...@googlegroups.com
Hi, I am not dead and either is Fyber Labs.  I have been posting information on hardware through hackaday for the past couple of weeks.  Organizing information there, while not perfect seems to be easier.  I have been working on small circuit boards that can be attached to larger flexible circuit boards.   The modules are shared between many of our ongoing projects.  I also finally filed a provisional for the innovations in our new massager, so I will be talking more openly about that in the next few weeks.  A friend of mine (Chris Zhong) is helping keep me organized and may eventually join the company. We are also in initial discussion with an OBGYN who will be involved with the design and testing of any female oriented wearables.  I am looking for a good way to keep everyone up to date, but I haven't stuck with anything consistently.  Hackaday has a couple of incentives ('skull' likes for projects, easy following, contents) that may motivate me.

http://hackaday.io/project/2236-Flex-Modules - main project published there
https://www.facebook.com/FyberLabs
https://twitter.com/fyberlabs

I am still posting some to tumblr, though I think I'll be posting more details at hackaday now.
http://blog.fyberlabs.com/
http://blog.ambiguous.net/

I do have another friend helping with a website, hopefully it will be available soon at http://www.fyberlabs.com