Any signal from Castor?

Ivan

Feb 14, 2010, 10:36:15 AM2/14/10
to FX25
Anybody hear anything from Castor? I may finally get my ground station
up and running this week after the massive snow storms.

I didn't see any voltage change in the latest telemetry so I am
suspecting either a single event upset or a long term software bug
with the real time clock. When I can, I'll be listening. If you get a
chance, please listen too.

Thanks,

Ivan

Familie Hamoen-Lankheet

Feb 15, 2010, 1:27:44 AM2/15/10
to fx...@googlegroups.com
Icy here as well, so I can't leave my station (antennas) running
un-attended,
and Castor is now passing during the night.

Henk, PA3GUO

ps: from your website I would conclude Pollux did have FX25 and Castor
does not, is that correct ?

Ivan Galysh

Feb 15, 2010, 10:32:18 AM2/15/10
to fx...@googlegroups.com