Doubts...

瀏覽次數:8 次
跳到第一則未讀訊息

Anant Vemuri

未讀,
2010年3月8日 凌晨1:06:362010/3/8
收件者:fw4spl-discuss
Hi,

I was wondering if someone could help me with a couple of questions I
have on the framework.

∘ What does the IManager Service do? I see that it is a swapper
service, but then even IUpdater service can do a swap on objects using
actionType="ADD_OR_SWAP"? How is IManager different from IUpdater?
What are the cases under which IManager is used?
∘ Also, when defining an IUpdater Service, why is it necessary to
define an an adaptor on Renderer like in Tuto09, in the Generic
Scene...

<adaptor id="myRenderAdaptor" class="::visuVTKAdaptor::Render"
objectId="myCompositeVisu">
<config renderer="default" picker="" />
</adaptor>

What is the use of this Renderer (::visuVTKAdaptor::Render) . Because
it seems when using services such as OrganManager or Medical Image
converter, this renderer is needed to update the object.

Thank you,
Anant.

Anant Vemuri

未讀,
2010年3月8日 凌晨1:42:012010/3/8
收件者:fw4spl-discuss
A correction in the previous mail... in my second question it is
supposed to be,

IManager Service, not IUPdater Service.

Arnaud Charnoz

未讀,
2010年3月16日 清晨5:36:572010/3/16
收件者:fw4spl-discuss
How is IManager different from IUpdater ?
An IManager is different from IUpdater.
An IUpdater manages a selection composite. An IManager manages
services on selected items if they are presents.
An IUpdater is a specific service which listens specific events from
specific datas. When it receives an event (defined in configuration
for example), it adds(or replace=swap) an item in the selection
composite, and it notifies the listerners of this composite that few
items are added, removed or swapped. IManagers receives these
messages.
When an IManager receives these messages, it starts, stops or swaps
services defines in the IManager configuration on concerned items.

What are the cases under which IManager is used ?

To manage start/strop/swap of services on selected items

Sorry, i don't understand your second question, there are not
relationship between IUpdater/IManager and the
adaptor ::visuVTKAdaptor::Render. We have always
an ::visuVTKAdaptor::Render on Composite with the generic scene.

Arnaud.

Anant Vemuri

未讀,
2010年3月16日 晚上11:52:472010/3/16
收件者:fw4spl-discuss
Thank you Arnaud.

In the second question, I meant to ask, why is it necessary to add an
adapter like this taken from Tuto09

<adaptor id="myRenderAdaptor" class="::visuVTKAdaptor::Render"
objectId="myCompositeVisu">
<config renderer="default" picker="" />
</adaptor>

over the Composite. What does this adapter do?

Anant.

回覆所有人
回覆作者
轉寄