Including .cpp and .hpp without using bundle.

已查看 4 次
跳至第一个未读帖子

Jung-Tai Chen

未读,
2010年2月24日 02:42:442010/2/24
收件人 fw4spl-discuss
Dear All,

I am creating some simple helpers and these helpers will be used quite
frequently in the following development.
Since its only a helper therefore using bundle to wrap it is too
heavy.
How do I simply include some helpers without using bundle?

Thanks.

Nicolas P

未读,
2010年2月24日 03:27:252010/2/24
收件人 fw4spl-...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

You may create a shared library (as fwCore for example). To do this, create a Sconspiracy project with this build.options file :

#-----
TYPE    = 'shared'
VERSION = '0-1'
#-----

Once created, you can use this project in any other by adding 'MyProject_0-1' to LIB in the build.options of the concerned project.

Regards,
Nicolas

2010/2/24 Jung-Tai Chen <rt6...@gmail.com>

Anant Vemuri

未读,
2010年2月24日 03:28:582010/2/24
收件人 fw4spl-...@googlegroups.com
Is there one in the Framework that uses this... as an example?

Nicolas P

未读,
2010年2月24日 03:47:572010/2/24
收件人 fw4spl-...@googlegroups.com
Every subprojects in SrcLib directory of fw4spl are shared librairies.

2010/2/24 Anant Vemuri <anant...@gmail.com>
回复全部
回复作者
转发