Error during runtime

Will

Feb 12, 2010, 12:45:51 AM2/12/10
to fw4spl-discuss
Hi:

My Platform is WindowXP / VC2008 Express
In fwServices/op/info.cpp, I use <map> instead of <unordered_map> for
compil.

When I try to launcehr Tuto01Basic.
It show error dialog of " This application has failed to start because
MSVCR90.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix the
problem."

Then I copy MSVCR90.dll to WINDOWS\system32 folder, launcher again.
It show error dialog of " Runtime Error! R6034 An application
has made an attempt to load the C runtime library incrorrectly. ..."

thanks.

Julien Waechter

Feb 12, 2010, 3:07:56 AM2/12/10
to fw4spl-...@googlegroups.com
Hi,
Some system libraries are probably missing,  you find them (commonly) in the folder :
"C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\redist\x86\....."

For release mode (and unfortunately also for debug mode because some lib aren't available in debug) :
  msvcm90d.dll
  msvcp90d.dll
  msvcr90d.dll

For debug mode :
  msvcm90d.dll
  msvcp90d.dll
  msvcr90d.dll

Cheers,
Julien

Julien Waechter

Feb 12, 2010, 3:13:30 AM2/12/10
to fw4spl-...@googlegroups.com
Of course, I wanted to say:  the release system librairies are
  msvcm90.dll
  msvcp90.dll
  msvcr90.dll
sorry

Jung-Tai Chen

Feb 13, 2010, 9:49:53 PM2/13/10
to fw4spl-discuss
If the problem still exists with all the dlls are found, try the
followings

mt -manifest launcher_0-1_win_32_cl9-0_D.exe.manifest -
outputresource:launcher_0-1_win_32_cl9-0_D.exe;1
for debug ver.

mt -manifest launcher_0-1_win_32_cl9-0.exe.manifest -
outputresource:launcher_0-1_win_32_cl9-0.exe;1
for release.

cheers.

On Feb 12, 4:13 pm, Julien Waechter <julien.waech...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Of course, I wanted to say:  the release system librairies are
>   msvcm90.dll
>   msvcp90.dll
>   msvcr90.dll
> sorry
>

> 2010/2/12 Julien Waechter <julien.waech...@gmail.com>

> > Hi,
> > Some system libraries are probably missing,  you find them (commonly) in
> > the folder :
> > "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Visual Studio 9.0\VC\redist\x86\....."
>
> > For release mode (and unfortunately also for debug mode because some lib
> > aren't available in debug) :
> >   msvcm90d.dll
> >   msvcp90d.dll
> >   msvcr90d.dll
>
> > For debug mode :
> >   msvcm90d.dll
> >   msvcp90d.dll
> >   msvcr90d.dll
>
> > Cheers,
> > Julien

Will

Feb 17, 2010, 8:54:07 PM2/17/10
to fw4spl-discuss
Hi,

The problem is still the same in debug verson.
but release verson is OK!

thanks!