June meeting today

Carl Forde

Jun 10, 2010, 12:44:50 PM6/10/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed making the reminder announcement sooner. But in case you're wondering, yes the meeting is today at 7:30pm at the Mr. Mikes in Chilliwack.
See you there.

Carl Forde

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.
— Albert Einstein

Adam Dunn

Jun 10, 2010, 2:10:03 PM6/10/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Unfortunately won't be able to make it this month, as I'm heading up to 100 Mile House for a week (leaving this afternoon). Nothing happened at last month's meeting.

Adam

Wim Kerkhoff

Jun 10, 2010, 2:19:54 PM6/10/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I was in the Netherlands  last month.... tonight I am gone to Vancouver but there is a chance that I might be able to pop in around 8pm... depends on traffic etc.