August meeting on the 12th

Carl Forde

Aug 7, 2010, 6:32:33 PM8/7/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, reminder of this months meeting at the Mr Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack at 7:30pm.
Bring yourself and bring a friend.

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Aug 11, 2010, 6:20:59 PM8/11/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I won't be able to make it, sorry... I hope you will miss me :-)

Carl Forde

Aug 11, 2010, 6:53:01 PM8/11/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
We'll raise a glass for you.