March Meeting

Adam Dunn

Mar 13, 2012, 9:26:44 PM3/13/12
to FVLUG
Last month, Wim said that he was already booked for March 13
(tonight), and I see Carl hasn't sent out any bulletins. I'm free any
night of the week, and pretty much any time after 4. Any preferred
times for this month's?

Adam

Wim Kerkhoff

Mar 14, 2012, 12:14:24 AM3/14/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Actually my meeting for tonight got postponed so it would have worked.

How about 4pm Friday? Happy hour with Beer and Linux is a great way to wrap up a long week!

Carl Forde

Mar 14, 2012, 3:19:03 AM3/14/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry guys. I've been sick the past week, or so, and today had a family crisis blindside us. I think I could make Friday at 4pm. Mr Mikes as usual?

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Mar 15, 2012, 12:06:26 AM3/15/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
4pm @ Mr Mike's works for me... I'll try convince some others to show up as well

Adam Dunn

Mar 15, 2012, 7:34:03 PM3/15/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
4pm... roger.

Adam

On Wed, Mar 14, 2012 at 9:06 PM, Wim Kerkhoff <wim.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> 4pm @ Mr Mike's works for me... I'll try convince some others to show up
>> as well

Richard Clark

Mar 16, 2012, 12:14:14 AM3/16/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Wim gave me the heads up, and Friday at 4pm works for me.
My first FVLUG since ?2005? - how time flies.