Today is the day

Carl Forde

Dec 9, 2010, 8:00:19 PM12/9/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all, sorry for the extremely short notice. The 2nd Thursday of the month is today.
I hope you can make it, at 7:30pm at the Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Adam Dunn

Dec 9, 2010, 8:59:37 PM12/9/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I think tonight is family-decorate-the-christmas-tree night. Sorry I won't be able to make it, but let me know if anything crazy happens (like guest appearances by computer industry celebrities).

Adam