April meeting

Carl Forde

Apr 9, 2012, 2:19:26 PM4/9/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. Last month after a bit of confusion we held our monthly meeting on the 2nd Friday at 4pm. That worked surprisingly well. So as agreed at the end of the meeting, we're going to do it again this month. We look forward to seeing you on Friday the 13th at 4pm, at the Mr. Mike's on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Apr 9, 2012, 4:11:27 PM4/9/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I'm away for a marketing course that day :-(

Adam Dunn

Apr 9, 2012, 8:57:58 PM4/9/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I'll be able to make it, but may leave slightly early for a family dinner.

Adam

On Mon, Apr 9, 2012 at 1:11 PM, Wim Kerkhoff <wim.ke...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I'm away for a marketing course that day :-(

Richard Clark

Apr 10, 2012, 11:52:17 AM4/10/12
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry, I will not be able to make it this Friday - I am heading over to the Island in the afternoon.

-Richard