August meeting tomorrow

Carl Forde

Aug 11, 2011, 2:11:53 AM8/11/11
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone, reminder of our August meeting tomorrow at the Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack at 7:30pm.
See you there...

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Aug 11, 2011, 8:55:30 PM8/11/11
to Fraser Valley Linux Users Group
I can't make it... wife beat me to it on booking a ladies night. Next
time hopefully!

Carl Forde

Aug 12, 2011, 1:02:29 AM8/12/11
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I need to work on posting the reminders sooner more consistently.