July meeting

Carl Forde

Jul 10, 2011, 10:51:15 PM7/10/11
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi guys. Our meeting this month is on Thursday at 7pm at the Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.
What are you doing with Linux this summer?

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Jul 11, 2011, 6:52:48 PM7/11/11
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Added to my calendar.

Testing & deploying haproxy for load balancing and TPROXY for transparent TCP/HTTP proxying.

Adam Dunn

Jul 14, 2011, 11:08:40 PM7/14/11
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Sorry I missed tonight's fvlug meeting. I plumb forgot. Been busy at
work, as I got a new position working full time at the maintenance
department of the school district. Not much Linux to be spoken of
there though. Plus the parents are away in Ontario, so the household
chores have fallen upon me to complete. I remembered about the meeting
about ten minutes ago as I was putting away groceries. I'll be sure to
make it next month!

Adam