[fvlug] May meeting Thursday next week

Carl Forde

May 6, 2010, 11:05:22 PM5/6/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. Just a reminder of our May meeting on the 13th of next week at the Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.

Unfortunately, I won't be there. Instead I'll be attending my daughter's band concert. This will be her last concert before she leaves to play in Disneyland the following week.

Did anyone to the LinuxFest?

Carl Forde

Computers are incredibly fast, accurate, and stupid: humans are incredibly slow, inaccurate and brilliant; together they are powerful beyond imagination.
— Albert Einstein

Wim Kerkhoff

May 10, 2010, 2:06:47 AM5/10/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I can't make it either - I'm in the Netherlands on vacation.

Wim
--
Sent from my mobile device

Carl Forde

May 10, 2010, 11:23:28 AM5/10/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Wim, have a good trip & watch out for the ash cloud...

On 5/7/10, Carl Forde <carl....@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all. Just a reminder of our May meeting on the 13th of next week at the
> Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.
>
> Unfortunately, I won't be there. Instead I'll be attending my daughter's
> band concert. This will be her last concert before she leaves to play in
> Disneyland the following week.
>
> Did anyone to the LinuxFest?

Adam Dunn

May 12, 2010, 10:23:59 PM5/12/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Will anyone be going? I can make it, but don't feel like sitting alone.

Adam