July meeting

Carl Forde

Jul 4, 2010, 8:10:15 PM7/4/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
Hi all. The meeting this month comes early: July 8th.
We'll get together at the usual time and place: 7:30pm at the Mr. Mikes on Luckakuck in Chilliwack.
See you there.

Carl Forde

Our doubts are traitors and make us lose the good we oft might win by fearing to attempt.
— William Shakespeare, "Measure for Measure", Act 1 scene 4

Wim Kerkhoff

Jul 5, 2010, 10:41:09 AM7/5/10
to Fraser Valley Linux Users Group
I think I can actually make it.

Thanks for the earlier notice this time :-)

Wim Kerkhoff

Jul 8, 2010, 4:19:14 PM7/8/10
to Fraser Valley Linux Users Group
Who's all going?

I still owe somebody(s) dinner I think.

Adam Dunn

Jul 8, 2010, 4:28:34 PM7/8/10
to fv...@googlegroups.com
I'm definitely going to be there. I'm planning on redeeming my coupon at the Bank of Kerkhoff. Plus, I expect to see some shiny new toys.

Adam