Issue 56 in fuxi: What is the underlying reasons for not getting the same result

fu...@googlecode.com

Jul 12, 2012, 7:40:53 AM7/12/12
to fuxi-di...@googlegroups.com
Owner: ----
Labels: Type-Defect Priority-Medium

New issue 56 by duangdao...@gmail.com: What is the underlying reasons for
not getting the same result
http://code.google.com/p/fuxi/issues/detail?id=56

What steps will reproduce the problem?
I tried the GALEN extract example on
http://code.google.com/p/fuxi/wiki/InfixOwl, as shown below

from InfixOwl import *
galenGraph =
Graph().parse(os.path.join(os.path.dirname(__file__), 'GALEN-CABG-Segment.owl'))
graph=galenGraph
for c in graph.subjects(predicate=RDF.type,object=OWL_NS.Class):
if isinstance(c,URIRef):
print Class(c,graph=graph).__repr__(True),"\n"

I expected to see the same set of SubClassOf in the extracted result.
However, the returned SubClassOf varied quite a lot. Between two runs,
there are about 500 SubClassOf that were different from the second run and
vice versa which were not the same 500!!.

Fuxi 1.0, Python 2.6.1, Mac OS X 10.6.8

Thanks a lot!!

fu...@googlecode.com

Jul 18, 2012, 2:41:14 AM7/18/12
to fuxi-di...@googlegroups.com

Comment #2 on issue 56 by duangdao...@gmail.com: What is the underlying
reasons for not getting the same result
http://code.google.com/p/fuxi/issues/detail?id=56

I am still waiting for the answer from the experts!!. Please suggest.
Thanks!!

fu...@googlecode.com

Jul 19, 2012, 10:28:54 PM7/19/12
to fuxi-di...@googlegroups.com

Comment #3 on issue 56 by chime...@gmail.com: What is the underlying
reasons for not getting the same result
http://code.google.com/p/fuxi/issues/detail?id=56

Can you narrow down to a test case? It's hard for me to try to reproduce
what you are seeing given how large 'GALEN-CABG-Segment.owl' is.

fu...@googlecode.com

Nov 3, 2012, 5:24:25 PM11/3/12
to fuxi-di...@googlegroups.com
Updates:

Comment #4 on issue 56 by chime...@gmail.com: What is the underlying
reasons for not getting the same result
http://code.google.com/p/fuxi/issues/detail?id=56

Need more specifics about missing SubClassOf assertions