Evaluating Zulutrade.com systems.

backspace

Dec 25, 2010, 9:23:54 AM12/25/10
to futures trading
I posted on 22 Oct.2010 at http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/systemsfxnet-

andryuha77/33290,1#?pt=2&p=3&o=33290

"..... This system is the presently nr.1 ranked system at Zulutrade
as far as I know:
http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=11487

Their main page is at http://systemsfx.net/en Note that four out of
the ten trading months had negative equity. This indicates that the
system is gambling. An engineered system must have every single month
in positive equity because the patterns than one trades repeats
themselves on a daily basis. July/Aug were two
months of negative growth in a row and then two months of positive
growth. But the same patterns repeated themselves in Sept/Oct that
were in Jul/Aug. This means that the Sept/Oct growth has nothing to do
with break-outs or parabolic stops but were a random event that just
so happened to coincide with their EA break-out system..... "

Notes on 25 Dec 2010:

This account http://www.myfxbook.com/members/andryuha77/systemsfxnet-
andryuha77/32459 is ranked as number one at http://www.zulutrade.com

http://www.zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=11487

In Oct.2010 I stated that the account's gain were due to gambling or
random luck and not any particular trading insight due to the fact
that there were four months of negative equity. Two moths later the
account has a draw-
down of 7% and five negative months out of twelve. One of the most
important factors to differentiate between an account that gained due
to random luck and one that was engineered to profit is that every
month must be in positive equity. The patterns that repeat themselves
in the market are there virtually every day during market trends,
counter-trends and break-outs. The account will probably continue to
flounder into random months of negative equity as the gyration of the
market buffets it. myfxbook.com indicates that the max peak to valley
draw-
down was over 60%, this is a big negative. An account should ideally
not have a peak-valley draw-down of more than -15%.

backspace

Dec 25, 2010, 11:42:25 AM12/25/10
to futures trading

On Dec 25, 4:23 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted on 22 Oct.2010 at  http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/systemsfxnet-
>
> andryuha77/33290,1#?pt=2&p=3&o=33290

The links above are broken by Google when posting,here are the
shortcuts:

http://tinyurl.com/2u9cxek

http://tinyurl.com/2wnnj4g

backspace

Dec 25, 2010, 11:42:40 AM12/25/10
to futures trading

On Dec 25, 4:23 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted on 22 Oct.2010 at  http://www.myfxbook.com/community/trading-systems/systemsfxnet-
>
> andryuha77/33290,1#?pt=2&p=3&o=33290

backspace

Jan 12, 2011, 2:28:44 AM1/12/11
to futures trading
over two month period to date the account is down 2%. It makes series
of winning trades around 25pips then suffers huge losses with two 120
pip negatives: one can't trade like this. As a general rule the
losing trades in pips should be less or equal to the winning trades
with at a least a 70% win ratio.

backspace

Jan 29, 2011, 12:36:17 PM1/29/11
to futures trading
On Dec 25 2010, 4:23 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I posted on 22 Oct.2010 at  http://www.myfxbook.com that account http://bit.ly/eHJN7m
> ".....  This system is the presently nr.1 ranked system at Zulutrade
> as far as I know:http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=11487

> Their main page is athttp://systemsfx.net/enNote that four out of
> the ten trading months had negative equity. This indicates that the
> system is gambling. An engineered system must have every single month
> in positive equity because the patterns than one trades repeats
> themselves on a daily basis. July/Aug were two
> months of negative growth in a row and then two months of positive
> growth. But the same  patterns repeated themselves in Sept/Oct that
> were in Jul/Aug. This means that the Sept/Oct growth has nothing to do
> with break-outs or parabolic stops but were a random event that just
> so happened to coincide with their EA break-out system.....  "

As I predicted on 22 Oct. 2010 at http://bit.ly/eHJN7m the account
indeed did flounder , down 13% till today 29 Jan 2010 .

backspace

Jan 29, 2011, 12:56:29 PM1/29/11
to futures trading
Pip emporium 100% winrate . Ranked 54 which makes no sense, he should
be ranked much higher:

http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=13729&t=30

backspace

Jan 29, 2011, 12:56:42 PM1/29/11
to futures trading

backspace

Jan 29, 2011, 1:00:16 PM1/29/11
to futures trading
ON 27 Jan 2011 he averaged down into the GBPJPY . Total was 13
positions for the day, not all open at the same time.

backspace

Jan 29, 2011, 1:09:42 PM1/29/11
to futures trading
On Jan 29, 7:56 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
His fly-on-the-wall account
http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=16036 has $14mil
following also trading GBPJPY. He averages down into a position
opening multiple open positions at the same time which seems to be
gambling.

Some positions are carried over night meaning upto 30 open positions
at any one time.

backspace

Feb 1, 2011, 3:22:24 PM2/1/11
to futures trading

On Jan 29, 8:09 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Jan 29, 7:56 pm, backspace <stephan...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Pip emporium 100% winrate . Ranked 54 which makes no sense, he should
> > be ranked much higher:
>
> >http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=13729&t=30
>
> His fly-on-the-wall accounthttp://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=16036 has $14mil
> following also trading GBPJPY. He averages down into a position
> opening multiple open positions at the same time which seems to be
> gambling.
>
> Some positions are carried over night meaning upto 30 open positions
> at any one time.

He had another winning trade on 31 jan 2011

http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=16036

backspace

Feb 5, 2011, 4:17:26 AM2/5/11
to futures trading
http://zulutrade.com/TradeHistoryIndividual.aspx?pid=16036 fly on the
wall.

Made 20 pips for 20pip adverse excursion draw-down, monitor to see if
performance can be maintained.

backspace

Feb 12, 2011, 2:39:20 PM2/12/11
to futures trading