I have Commented on a Task

Barbara Dieu

Sep 17, 2009, 10:51:52 AM9/17/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I have modified the following task:

Brainstorming on Possible dates for FLNW 4 in July 2010
Project: FLNW 4

Comment:
Strategically and to make better use of your time here, it might be more interesting to place FLNW before or after the Braztesol convention as the plane lands/takes off from SP anyway.

We can use Manymoon to share and track tasks, projects, documents, status, links and events.

Thanks,

Barbara Dieu

Derek Chirnside

Sep 17, 2009, 4:54:50 PM9/17/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Bee, this is interesting.
I'll figure out how to engage over the weekend.  (Yet another tool set it seems  :)  )
How about a quick contact sometime via skype?

At present I'm quite clear:
I am unlikely to be able to make it.  They are dismantelling us here at work, things are very indeterminate.  I may be able to do one thing. It may be Barcelona with OpenEd10.
But: on the other hand there is another wash, tumble spin-dry cycle here at work and I may be in a completely other space in 6 months.

I have even thought of casting all caution to the wind and going consulting.  Which has some parts of the job (like getting work) that I suck at.

From Derek Chirnside.

Barbara Dieu

Sep 17, 2009, 5:59:44 PM9/17/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Hi Derek,
Thanks for answering. It would be great if you could make it though -
we do need some coordinated talk on Openness, Networked Learning and
Distance Education down here - your sensible, reflective outlook and
perspective do a lot of good.

> I'll figure out how to engage over the weekend. (Yet another tool set it seems :) )

Not very happy and might drop it - was just trying it out with the
impression it might help me organize it better - but the many moony
paths I have to make to get where I want and edit things are driving
me crazy! I got too used to the flexibility of wikispaces that you can
update on the fly.

>Which has some parts of the job (like getting work) that I suck at.

I totally understand you as I face exactly the same pb :-) This would
be a wonderful topic for conversation as well. I am sure Michael and
Alex have a lot to contribute.

> Barcelona with OpenEd10
This sounds exciting - and depending on the date it is held I may
consider it as well.

Anyway, meeting with some people from local networks next week (whom I
will bring into the list if other members see no inconvenience) to
check how we can best organize it here.

Warm regards,
Bee

--