Fwd: Free eBook conversion for "TALO 2006 - The future of learning in a networked world".

Leigh Blackall

Apr 4, 2011, 10:37:03 PM4/4/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook file. See below. Any objections?

Apr 4, 2011, 10:38:08 PM4/4/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com

Cool

None from me

The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook file. See below. Any objections?

Michael Coghlan

Apr 4, 2011, 10:39:21 PM4/4/11
At 12:07 PM 5/04/2011, you wrote:
The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook file. See below. Any objections?

Nope

John Eyles

Apr 5, 2011, 2:24:41 AM4/5/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com

Fine by me.

What shall we do for FLNW 2011?

Cheers,

John

On 5 Apr 2011 14:37, "Leigh Blackall" <leighb...@gmail.com> wrote:
> The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook
> file. See below. Any objections?

Leigh Blackall

Apr 5, 2011, 3:15:51 AM4/5/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Teemu will be in Melbourne July 18...?

Stephan Ridgway

Apr 5, 2011, 3:20:13 AM4/5/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com, Leigh Blackall
Fine idea :>

--
Stephan Ridgway
email: stephan...@gmail.com

Michael Coghlan

Apr 5, 2011, 3:54:34 AM4/5/11
At 04:45 PM 5/04/2011, you wrote:
Teemu will be in Melbourne July 18...?

Same time as the Moodle conference in Sydney so some people may be in Sydney that week.........

What will Teemu be doing in Melbourne?

- Michael

On Tue, Apr 5, 2011 at 4:24 PM, John Eyles <eyl...@gmail.com> wrote:

Fine by me.

What shall we do for FLNW 2011?

Cheers,

John
On 5 Apr 2011 14:37, "Leigh Blackall" <leighb...@gmail.com > wrote:
> The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook
> file. See below. Any objections?

Stephen Downes

Apr 5, 2011, 4:31:12 AM4/5/11
On 04/04/2011 11:37 PM, Leigh Blackall wrote:
The book created out of the 2006 NZ tour will soon be turned into an ebook file. See below. Any objections?

No objection from me; I've always felt the book should have received wider attention.

-- Stephen

Signature Stephen Downes
Research Officer, National Research Council Canada
100 rue des Aboiteaux, Moncton, New Brunswick, Canada E1A 7R1
Website: http://www.downes.ca ~ Email: ste...@downes.ca

Leigh Blackall

Apr 5, 2011, 5:02:55 AM4/5/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Talking about anything but Moodle I hope!

Actually, I'm not sure why he's in Australia.. he's in Tasmania for a week, before Melbourne for a few days, and then Singapore.

Leigh Blackall

Apr 5, 2011, 5:04:07 AM4/5/11
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Me too Stephen! I think I have a great disability with promotion and reach however..
--
Leigh Blackall
+61(0)404561009