Re: Hope you can join us at the last event in FLNW this summer

Vance Stevens

Aug 14, 2010, 9:53:21 PM8/14/10
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,

I made but couldn´t maintain that live hookup due to connectivity issues, but I did manage to get a recording of the final FLNW event for 2010. In case you didn't pick
it up from my Facebook or http://twitter.com/vances here is where you can find
the podcast of the presentation I did with Nelba in La Plata:

Tweet
Latest: audio from http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/PLN, "PLN: paradigm shift in
autonomy" available at http://podOmatic.com/r/yZRc

All the best,
Vance

On Wed, Aug 11, 2010 at 5:25 AM, Vance <vanc...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi everyone,

I'm about to enjoy my last day in Argentina this summer where I've
just given a couple of presentations with Jennifer Verschoor and Rita
Zeinstejer: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/buenosaires and
http://twitpic.com/2di93j

I'm traveling to La Plata today to hook up with Nelba Quintana there
and give a presentation Wednesday, 11 August 2010, 15:00:00. When I
get there I'll look into the possibility of doing it live on the
Internet.

You can read more about the presentation here: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/LaPlat

and you can see the text written out with the argument I plan to
present here: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/PLN

This event is the last in a series of FLNW and Webheads events in
which I've participated this summer.

http://advanceducation.blogspot.com/2010/07/future-of-learning-in-networked-world.html

As often happens with these events that occur at places where I arrive
for the first time an hour before the presentation, I don't know what
the connectivity, audo, and audience issues will be, but I will go
there and attempt to reach Elluminate and see if we can get sound out
to the room.  If that's possible I'll tweet and write lists that the
event will take place at http://tinyurl.com/y3eh, or wherever we
decide to have it, uStream, Skype, whatever.

So if you're hanging out online at around 15:00 GMT today and if
you're interested in the event, you can check http://twitter.com/vances
and see if we're having any success with the online component. If so,
you are welcome to join us.

Hope it works, and if so, to see you there,

Vance

--
Vance Stevens
http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com