Re: ::FLNW:: Fwd: Connections Brazil and Australia - last presentation today

Vance Stevens

Aug 11, 2010, 6:28:26 AM8/11/10
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Hi everyone,

I'm about to enjoy my last day in Argentina this summer where I've just given a couple of presentations with Jennifer Verschoor and Rita Zeinstejer: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/buenosaires and http://twitpic.com/2di93j

I'm traveling to La Plata today to hook up with Nelba Quintana there and give a presentation Wednesday, 11 August 2010, 15:00:00. When I get there I'll look into the possibility of doing it live on the Internet.

You can read more about the presentation here: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/LaPlat

and you can see the text written out with the argument I plan to present here: http://braz2010vance.pbworks.com/PLN

This event is the last in a series of FLNW and Webheads events in which I've participated this summer.

http://advanceducation.blogspot.com/2010/07/future-of-learning-in-networked-world.html

As often happens with these events that occur at places where I arrive for the first time an hour before the presentation, I don't know what the connectivity, audo, and audience issues will be, but I will go there and attempt to reach Elluminate and see if we can get sound out to the room.  If that's possible I'll tweet and write lists that the event will take place at http://tinyurl.com/y3eh, or wherever we decide to have it, uStream, Skype, whatever.

So if you're hanging out online at around 15:00 GMT today and if you're interested in the event, you can check http://twitter.com/vances and see if we're having any success with the online component. If so, you are welcome to join us.

Hope it works, and if so, to see you there,

Vance

On Tue, Jun 15, 2010 at 1:00 PM, Barbara Dieu <beeo...@gmail.com> wrote:
>Connections Brazil and Australia - Past and Future
> wine sans frontieres? sounds like a very good cause... lol
Hahaha.  Good to hear from you two :-)
B.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "The Future of Learning in a Networked World" group.

Vance Stevens
http://adVancEducation.blogspot.com
http://vancesdiveblogs.blogspot.com