SL meeting now?

Leigh Blackall

Sep 1, 2009, 6:38:21 PM9/1/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
The Cascadia crew are talking about a debrief meeting, and ALex and John mentioned the idea of a SL meeting today (I think), how about we do 2 in 1? Bee is online for the next couple of hours.. so if this spontaneous time suites enough people, how about it?

Leigh Blackall
+64(0)21736539
skype - leigh_blackall
SL - Leroy Goalpost
http://leighblackall.blogspot.com

Nancy White

Sep 1, 2009, 8:13:45 PM9/1/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Alas, I'm on a very old SL unfriendly machine today, so count me out. Sorry. If plain old Skype chat, I'd be in. I'll check back.  But don't move for me. I'm fried from a long day taking care of mom so I don't have much energy or brain cells to be of much use. (I"ll confess, I also am not a SL fan and it makes me even more tired when I'm in this state. I feel like an old fogey saying that, but it just ain't my environment!)

aka choconancy lupino

Derek Chirnside

Sep 1, 2009, 8:37:49 PM9/1/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Hmm, nope, I'm out visiting the troops here most of today, plus my SL comrade is not here right now.

-Derek

From Derek Chirnside.

Barbara Dieu

Sep 1, 2009, 9:15:58 PM9/1/09
to futureof...@googlegroups.com
Just got this now due to Gmail hiccups and about to go to bed unless
you really want my avatar in SL. Can we re-schedule it for NZ Thursday
morning or evening?

Warm regards from Brazil,
Bee

--