Calling In FLNW4 Participants

alexanderhayes

Jan 22, 2010, 8:19:29 AM1/22/10
to The Future of Learning in a Networked World
G'day,

Here I am chatting with Bee in Skype about the next steps in FLNW4...I
believe that's the right title but perhaps we are up to number 5.

Bee is currently working hard to bring this together ....what I'm
getting the feeling is that it's time for us all to come in and start
talking through this and finding ways of bringing things to the money
pot...so to speak.

EDUPOV are willing to contribute to all our costs in the context of
the trip bar the flights which we need assistance with...that's our
needs up front. We would also contribute some funding towards others
if their was a central repository for the money to be sent in to and
used in the context of FLNW.

So aside from what people want from FLNW I'm curious as to what it is
that people can give.....and how in a way that meets our needs but
does not compromise an individuals tax income status for
example. ...and what constitutes contribution whether it be
accommodation, food, travel, time, object....

What we need to do is manifest what we've set out to do.....I'm keen.

I'm writing.....looking for the human bit.