Call to participate in in workshop on serverless computing experience exchange: Thursday 12pm ET (WOSCx1)

Aleksander Slominski

Jun 9, 2022, 6:10:28 PM6/9/22
to future-compute

We have organized the first virtual workshop on serverless computing experience exchange (WOSCx1). It is a virtual workshop aiming to bring together people in academia and industry to talk about serverless computing.

https://www.serverlesscomputing.org/woscx1/program.html

Registration is free and when you register we will send you a link to Zoom and Slack invite before the workshop.

We hope you can join us next Thursday 12pm ET (9am PT, 6pm CET) and hear from you about your experience with serverless computing.

Thanks,

Alek on behalf of WoSCx1 Organizers