call to participate in severless workshop: November 7 Monday (WoSC8 in Middleware 2022)

Aleksander Slominski

Oct 25, 2022, 6:24:16 PM10/25/22
to future-compute

Hi,

Please consider joining November 7 (Monday)  from about 11am to 5:30pm ET (schedule may change) our hybrid serverless workshop: if you are attending middleware join in person otherwise register online:

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLScdrqnwxQ-KFkVPNXhObE1WgNzqKvgw1Rsrt2ibgjVFq9yv9Q/viewform

(after registration we are going to send you link to Zoom and how to join Slack for asking questions during workshop)

We are very interested in demos and lightning talks - if you have something you would like to share please submit short description by October 31 using https://wosc8.hotcrp.com/

Workshop website: https://www.serverlesscomputing.org/wosc8/

Let us know if you have any problems registering online or submitting demos or lightning talks proposals.

Hope to see you there.

Thanks,

Alek on behalf of WoSC8 Organizers