Problem with fusion reactor debugger

leon...@monkeymediasoftware.com

May 31, 2017, 5:41:15 PM5/31/17
to FusionReactor
Hey Guys:

I hope somebody can help.

I am getting the following message in the debug Breakpoints section in my developer fusion reactor.

Capabilities are not available.
The Production Debugger cannot acquire the required JVMTI capabilites from the JVM.
This occurs when the application server already has a debugger attached or has been configured for remote debugging.
Java only supports 1 debugger at a time.

I have checked my jvm and cannot find anything in there. Not sure what to do jvm looks like this

-server -XX:-UseGCOverheadLimit -XX:MaxMetaspaceSize=192m -XX:+UseParallelGC -Xbatch -Dcoldfusion.home={application.home} -Duser.language=en -Dcoldfusion.rootDir={application.home} -Dcoldfusion.libPath={application.home}/lib -Dcom.sun.media.jai.disableMediaLib=true -Dorg.apache.coyote.USE_CUSTOM_STATUS_MSG_IN_HEADER=true -Dcoldfusion.jsafe.defaultalgo=FIPS186Random -Dorg.eclipse.jetty.util.log.class=org.eclipse.jetty.util.log.JavaUtilLog -javaagent:C:/FusionReactor/instance/cfusion.cf11/fusionreactor.jar=name=cfusion.cf11,address=8088 -agentpath:C:/FusionReactor/instance/cfusion.cf11/frjvmti_x64.dll

thanks for your help

Charlie Arehart

May 31, 2017, 5:43:14 PM5/31/17
to leon...@monkeymediasoftware.com, FusionReactor
Are you running on CF? Check its CF Admin>Debugger Settings page shows CF's debugger enabled. If so, turn it off. You may find that FR's debugger now works without a need of a CF restart.

Or perhaps one of the engineers may know of some other explanation/solution.

/charlie

leon...@monkeymediasoftware.com

May 31, 2017, 7:13:26 PM5/31/17
to FusionReactor
Thanks Charlie:

IT turns out it was a setting.
CFAdmin > Debugging & Logging > Remote Inspection Settings > Weinre Settings

Not sure why that was on. It suppose to be related with mobile

charlie arehart

May 31, 2017, 7:34:39 PM5/31/17
to fusion...@googlegroups.com