Announcing FusionReactor 7 – tons more metrics and features = tons more insight & faster issue identification

D Thacker

Aug 2, 2017, 11:55:38 AM8/2/17
to FusionReactor
Hello Everybody,

Today we are very excited to announce that FusionReactor 7 has now been released!

Direct link to download FusionReactor 7 : https://www.fusion-reactor.com/download

FR7 represents a massive step forward for FusionReactor, includes 20 completely new core features and around 100 major improvements and bug fixes. Our primary goals for this release have been to enhance the array of system, application and JVM metrics available, as well as build upon and extend the core functionality within FR Ultimate Edition.

Our mission is to provide developers, DevOps and I.T. professionals unparalleled depth of insight, transparency and interpretation into what applications are doing at the point where things are going wrong! Why? So, that they can isolate issues and performance problems faster than with any other tool.... (Read the  full blog post where David Tattersall shares the full details about the release of FusionReactor 7  https://www.fusion-reactor.com/news/announcing-fusionreactor-7/ )

Any questions please do not hesitate to ask on here or send an email to:  support (at) fusion-reactor.com

Kind regards.
David Thacker

charlie arehart

Aug 2, 2017, 1:39:08 PM8/2/17