JDBC logging

vance...@healthcaresource.com

Oct 4, 2018, 11:46:00 AM10/4/18
to FusionReactor
In FusionReactor, for JDBC settings, we have turned on the JDBC logging.  We are seeing that it is logging queries according to the "Slower than" setting.  However, we are also using some stored procs, but we do not see any of these logged or in FusionAnalytics.

I just wanted to confirm that Stored Procs will still be captured by the JDBC logging, if they meet that criteria, and if I do not see any, it is safe to say they do not meet the criteria for logging.

Thanks in advance,
Vance

michael...@intergral.com

Oct 5, 2018, 7:14:23 AM10/5/18
to FusionReactor
Hi Vance,

I can confirm that Calls to a stored procedure in the database are logged if they are over the minimum logging period.

For example here is a simple request comparing CFQUERY to CFSTOREPROC:

Selection_126.png

In this example I have set jdbc to log everything and in the log I see:

Selection_127.png

I hope this helps,

Regards,
Michael Flewitt