More detailed transaction measuring

Miloslav Vlach

Jun 7, 2018, 3:50:14 AM6/7/18
to FusionReactor
Hi all,

I would like to add another records to the transaction detail. I would like to measure code inside method and report to the fusionreactor. I don't know if it is possible due the lack of documentation, but it seems that FRAPI createTrackedTransaction(String flavor) should help.

Thanks for you help,

Mila

Soua Vue

Jun 7, 2018, 5:00:18 AM6/7/18
to fusion...@googlegroups.com

charlie arehart

Jun 7, 2018, 2:35:27 PM6/7/18
to fusion...@googlegroups.com
Mila, you can do that. Indeed, you can put anything you want into FR's display of the details of a request, and using either of a couple of ways using FRAPI. Here's one discussion (with code examples):

http://www.fusion-reactor.com/Getting%2Bcustom%2Binstrumentation%2Band%2Bmetrics%2Busing%2BFusionReactor%253A%2BExamples%2Bwith%2BColdFusion

Here's another, where info can be shown in the "traces" tab within a request's details, with realworld examples:

http://www.fusion-reactor.com/support/kb/frs-372/
http://www.fusion-reactor.com/support/devnet/frs-232/

Let us know if any of those work for you, or if for some reason they do not.

/charlie