New Server setup -- Cannot connect

DG

Sep 27, 2012, 6:16:45 PM9/27/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,
I replaced a development server, that for now is running CF9 (soon to be 10), it is a replacement for one that died.
I have debugger running, port 5005, FD (in Eclipse) tests RDS fine, tests Connectivity Fine, but when I go to actually start a debugging session,
I get this error  (sager is the name of my server):
Couldn't launch a debug session: Could not connect to server sager on port 5005. Ensure the server has correctly been configured for debugging and try again.
Could not connect to server sager on port 5005. Ensure the server has correctly been configured for debugging and try again.
java.lang.NullPointerException.

What am I missing? I checked the CFadmin, and everything, excluding the port is the same as my other development server. I suspect a jvm setting needs to be added.
Tx, Tami

DG

Sep 27, 2012, 6:32:43 PM9/27/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Well, poo,
now both my dev servers are getting an error thrown from FD. My main one (not the new one) was working fine until I tested the connection to the new one. :(
Tami

DG

Sep 27, 2012, 6:51:45 PM9/27/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Nevermind, I worked it out -- turns out that I have to stop the debugger on one server before FD will listen to the debuger on ther other server... :)