FD work with 64 bit JVM?

djokeefe

Sep 10, 2012, 6:25:45 PM9/10/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Working on a clients dev box which has 1.6.0_27 which I think is 64 bit, and trying to use the Server Configuration Tool, and I get an error that the JVM is damaged.

The output from a java -version command prompt is attached.

Thanks,
Dan

Darren Pywell [FusionDebug Team]

Sep 14, 2012, 6:13:08 AM9/14/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dan,

It should work on 64bit machines no problem. If you can't get it to work I would recommend simply adding the JVM options for debugging yourself. For example on an Adobe ColdFusion machine you need to add the following options to the jvm.conf file:

-Djava.compiler=NONE -Xnoagent -Xdebug -Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8000

Don't forget to remove the following option if used : -XX:+UseParallelGC

For Railo:

Cheers,
Darren