Source code lookup tab issues

Kevin Roy

Oct 25, 2013, 1:08:55 PM10/25/13
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I'm having an issue. Under the Source Code Lookup tab, when I choose a project from the drop down (NOT <All Projects>), it automatically chooses either the .settings folder or the .git folder and my breakpoints never work, it just says "Brakpoint not active. Edit Source Code Lookups".

How can I remove .git or .settings from showing up and only have / ?

Thanks,

Kevin
fusiondebug.png
Message has been deleted

Kevin Roy

Oct 25, 2013, 1:52:57 PM10/25/13
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
I'm using fd3.6 with eclipse 3.7 and railo express 3.3

John Hawksley

Oct 28, 2013, 6:02:38 AM10/28/13
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

Thanks for that - we're looking into this now.  As soon as I have some news, I'll let you know.

All the best,
-John

John Hawksley

Oct 29, 2013, 9:05:49 AM10/29/13
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi Kevin,

We’ve just updated FusionDebug to version 3.6.1, which should fix this issue and enable you to change this drop down.

You should be able to perform an automatic update in Eclipse to get this version.  Do let us know how you get on!

All the best,
-John

<fusiondebug.png>

Kevin Roy