Changing FD license period?

amccollough

Jun 13, 2012, 2:51:28 PM6/13/12
to FusionDebug
My copy of FusionDebug is set to expire in November 2012. Becuase of
budget reasons at our business, I needed to buy the upgrade now, so I
did. My "License Key for Fusion Debug Subscription (1 year)" email
indicates the subscription period is from 13-JUN-2012 - 13-JUN-2013.

I haven't installed the key yet.

I'm wondering, is there a way to get that date range moved to 02-
NOV-2012 - 02-NOV-2013? I've got my previous order # from Share-It! if
that would help to verify.

charlie arehart

Jun 13, 2012, 3:46:03 PM6/13/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
While I hope you may get an answer here (as the FD staff do monitor this), I
would propose that this would be a question better directed (typically) to
the sales email: sa...@fusion-reactor.com (yep, even for FD and FA, that
address will get to the right people to handle this question.) Hope that's
helpful.

/charlie

David Tattersall (FusionDebug)

Jun 14, 2012, 10:27:01 AM6/14/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

when we generate a new license from the online store, it just does it from the day you purchased.   However, we can fix this by creating you a custom license - if you send the details to the sales AT fusion-reactor.com mail address, we'll get that sorted for you.

Kind regards,

David