Coldfusion Builder 2; breakpoint issue

Dan O'Keefe

Jun 2, 2011, 10:41:09 AM6/2/11
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
When I open a file from a project in CF builder 2, and try to set a breakpoint, I get a "You cannot set a breakpoint in a file that is not part of a project" error.

Looks like it might be a builder issue versus a FD issue, but thought I would check and see if anyone else has run into this.

Thanks,
Dan
--------------
Dan O'Keefe

charlie arehart

Jun 2, 2011, 2:33:02 PM6/2/11
to fusio...@googlegroups.com

Well, just for one quick confirmation, are you seeing the project name before the file name in the tab at the top of the code editor view? That would confirm that you are, indeed, opening it via a project. (It’s possible to have a file opened both via a project and via the file system, at the same time in one view of CFBuilder.)

Also, have you tried leaving and re-entering CFBuilder, to see if that clears some cobwebs?

Also, have you tried using the –clean option on startup of CFB? That too may help. It’s discussed at the bottom of the CFBuilder Installation Guide.

Hope that helps. Let us know either way.

/charlie

Kev McCabe

Jun 2, 2011, 6:53:07 PM6/2/11
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
To Confirm, I currently also run both with no issues at all.

Do you have FusionDebug running when your doing the breakpoint? If not that could be the issue

I have mine setup to debug using either FusionDebug or the CFBuilder debug, so I don't get to see that issue.

If you have FD Connected and running and you right click in the gutter as Charlie says can you set a Breakpoint (One that has the FD Icon)

HTH