FusionDebug on Railo 3.3?

Jeff Shood

Nov 28, 2012, 8:57:31 PM11/28/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

I've installed railo 3.3 using the Windows installer on getrailo.org. It's setup to use Tomcat 7 as a windows service.
I'd like to try FusionDebug but the only instructions I can find are for configuring it with Railo Express. Does anyone have information on how to configure it with the full windows service install of Railo? Does it even support Railo 3.3? I've seen a few posts mentioning Railo 3.3 but the FD website only shows 3.2 on the system requirements.

Thanks for any info!
-Jeff

David Stockton

Nov 29, 2012, 6:27:36 AM11/29/12
to fusio...@googlegroups.com
Hello Jeff,

Add the following JVM argument to the Windows service control properties "Java" tab.

-Xrunjdwp:transport=dt_socket,server=y,suspend=n,address=8000

Here's an excellent blog post with screenshots on how to access that screen:

Best regards,
David Stockton
Fusion Team