Some watched queries incorrectly reporting empty query

Richard Davies

Sep 26, 2017, 3:21:31 PM9/26/17
to FusionDebug
I've recently noticed an issue when debugging ColdFusion code. For some reason, when I watch a variable containing a query object, FusionDebug incorrectly reports that the query has 0 rows. However, if I watch the expression "queryname.RecordCount" it shows the correct number of rows in the query. To further complicate this issue, this only affects some watched queries; others correctly report the number of rows. See attached screenshot.

Any ideas what's causing this and how to fix?

Environment:
Windows Server 2012 R2
ColdFusion 2016.0.04.302561
FusionDebug 5.01
Eclipse 4.3.2.M20140221-1700
FD.png

Mikey Flewitt

Sep 27, 2017, 5:27:35 PM9/27/17
to FusionDebug
Hi Richard.

I was unable to reproduce this issue today.

Can you please provide me with more information on the environment you are using.

This includes:
- The version of FusionDebug you have installed.
- The IDE you have installed (eclipse Luna for example)
- The server you are debugging (ColdFusion 11 for example)

Thanks

Michael Flewitt
FusionReactor Support Team.

Richard Davies

Sep 27, 2017, 5:56:57 PM9/27/17
to FusionDebug
See the "environment" section of my original post... ;-) Let me know if you need any additional information.