Unable to add Role Mapping in FADS?

bmelendy

Apr 5, 2012, 6:21:24 PM4/5/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hello,
I have added a new user in the FADS while logged in with the system account (admin).  I am finding that when I then EDIT the user I have just created, I have two role mappings available for my Application (faapp), User or Administrator.

When I choose either of these options and then click the Add Role button, nothing happens?  Wondering what I'm missing here.  Thanks for any help.

...Brad

bmelendy

Apr 5, 2012, 6:39:49 PM4/5/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
I was able to figure out that this problem ONLY happens while I am using IE 9.  I tried it in Firefox and it worked right away.

Darren Pywell

Apr 5, 2012, 7:06:26 PM4/5/12
to FusionAnalytics
Hi Brad,

Thanks for the feedback. We use libraries for handling the browser but
it's always possible for differences to crop up (especially IE can be
difficult; we tend to find FF, GC and SF are much more compatible).
Apologies for the inconvenience.

Darren