frameworks missing wheels :-)

Mike Henke

Oct 27, 2011, 3:25:22 PM10/27/11
to FusionAnalytics
Noticed the frameworks folder is missing Wheels :-)

David Stockton

Oct 28, 2011, 7:15:57 AM10/28/11
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

The "Frameworks" sub-tree view is merely some pre-configured aggregation based on default URL parameter names. EG:
FuseBox = fuseaction
MachII = event
ModelGlue = event
etc

I believe I'm right in saying that Wheels uses "SEO URL"s by default so there's really no need to have a pre-configured filter. Is there something Wheels specific you were looking that's available for other frameworks but not Wheels?

Thanks,
David Stockton
Fusion Support Team

On 27 October 2011 20:25, Mike Henke <henk...@gmail.com> wrote:
Noticed the frameworks folder is missing Wheels :-)

Mike Henke

Oct 28, 2011, 2:00:51 PM10/28/11
to FusionAnalytics
No specifics, I didn't want to miss out on any goodness the other
frameworks had with FA :-) Sounds like I won't.

FYI - Wheels has 3 different URLs.

None: index.cfm?controller=controllerName&action=actionName&key=X
Partial: index.cfm/controllerName/actionName/Key
Full: /controllerName/actionName/Key

Thanks for your patience and great responses!

On Oct 28, 6:15 am, David Stockton <david.j.stock...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Mike,
>
> The "Frameworks" sub-tree view is merely some pre-configured aggregation
> based on default URL parameter names. EG:
> FuseBox = fuseaction
> MachII = event
> ModelGlue = event
> etc
>
> I believe I'm right in saying that Wheels uses "SEO URL"s by default so
> there's really no need to have a pre-configured filter. Is there something
> Wheels specific you were looking that's available for other frameworks but
> not Wheels?
>
> Thanks,
> David Stockton
> Fusion Support Team

David Stockton

Oct 31, 2011, 9:23:24 AM10/31/11
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hi Mike,

Thanks for letting us know. I'll keep this in mind as we extend framework support.

Many thanks,

David Stockton
Fusion Support Team