Form Post Parameters

Michael Carroll

Jun 17, 2014, 10:37:58 AM6/17/14
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
I'm tracking requests that are form POST to the site and can't find where these are stored in the FA database.  I'm able to see the form post parameters in FR when looking at the request history.

In the FA database, I see the "REQUEST_STATUS" table and the "REQURL" are correct but I locate the form parameters in the database.  I've checked the "REQUEST_PARAM" table, but I can't find the form post request or I'm not building the table relationship correctly.

Can anyone provide any help?

Thanks,
Mike Carroll

Michael Carroll

Jun 17, 2014, 10:40:11 AM6/17/14
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
I saw there is another forum post for this topic:

Do you know if this has been added as a new feature?