broken images (reference

Mike Henke

Oct 21, 2011, 9:11:53 AM10/21/11
to FusionAnalytics

Darren Pywell

Oct 21, 2011, 9:16:55 AM10/21/11
to FusionAnalytics
Hi Mike,

If you log into FADS Administrator:

http://192.168.1.4:8400/fads

And then choose the System->Server Settings from the TOC you can enter
the path to the FADS server.

Server
The system needs to be aware of the http address of the server (host
and port). These configuration values will be used in reports and
email (for example).
HTTP Server Host: This is the hostname from where this application is
served from. This field is required.
HTTP Server Port: This is the port from where this application is
served from. This field is required.

The system also needs to be aware of the https address of the server
(host and port) if secure connection urls are used in reports or
emails (for example). Note: You must configure a HTTPS Connector in
the FADS web server for secure connections to be available.
HTTPS Server Host: This is the hostname from where this application
is served from for https (secure) connections. This field is required.
HTTPS Server Port: This is the port from where this application is
served from for https (secure) connections. This field is required.

You may have to regenerate any existing reports that have been emailed
to get the correct links.

Cheers,
Darren

On Oct 21, 3:11 pm, Mike Henke <henkem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Noticed if I go to the fads I have setup like this:http://192.168.1.4:8400/fads/application-load.jsp?ak=FA-UniqueName&re...
>
> Then images are broken due. They are going to localhost like this
>
> http://127.0.0.1:8400/fads/fads/ApplicationController/FA-UniqueName/a...

Mike Henke

Oct 21, 2011, 9:23:22 AM10/21/11
to FusionAnalytics
Thanks. Maybe your feed back will solve this also.

When I went to the url http://192.168.1.4:8400/fads/application-load......
on the actual 1.4 server, I received a dialog box asking for me to
authenticate.

screenshot - http://henke.ws/assets/content/fa-connect.jpg

Darren Pywell

Oct 21, 2011, 9:44:51 AM10/21/11
to FusionAnalytics
Hi Mike,

You do need to authenticate once again; the reason is that the images
are served out of Tomcat directly and not out of BlazeDS/LiveCycleDS.
We have our own authentication service and that needs to get married
with that of Tomcat's so it's a little inconvenient but safer!

It is possible to turn the security check off however if you know that
your server is inside the firewall by editing the application.xml file
of the FADS application. This means that the images are no longer
secured behind the path they are stored under.

For example my application is called FA100. My application.xml file is
under C:\FusionAnalytics\Server\webapps\fads\WEB-INF\classes
\Applications\FA100. In that file you need to find the following
section and then comment out the <Protected/> tag in the <Path path="/
_Persistent"> section:

<!-- Secure the application configuration folder which
contains .jsp file and the applications
_Persistent area where the application stores data that
should not be removed on an application
upgrade such as images. -->
<ApplicationWebServer>
<PathRules>