where's me data

Snake

Nov 7, 2012, 1:16:31 PM11/7/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
OK I have 2 FR servers (railo and CF9) feeding data into fusion Analytics, but i am not seeing any data.
on both servers I have gone to the connector status page and manually transferred the logs, but still nothing.

the Archival System Status says it is working.

As I am only using the trial does this limit you to 1 data collector and 1 application, as I don't seem to have the option to add more from the FADS page.
Although under the current application Administrator -> manage applications I do not see the "default" application I created at install time and which show sunder "Summary of Installed Applications".
From this page I can add another application but it doesn't show under Summary of Installed Applications and I cannot connect to it from FR.
Is this referring to 2 different types of application ?
I see there is an option to upload a new application, but I can't find any info in the docs where I generate those files.

David Stockton

Nov 8, 2012, 4:15:07 AM11/8/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hi Snake,

It might be simplest if we do a quick screenshare and I'll see what your configuration looks like. I will however note that the trial gives you 1 data collector and it's a 1-to-1 relationship for instances-to-datacollectors so you'll only be able to process data for a single instance using the trial.

You have my Skype details already or you can email sup...@fusion-reactor.com

Best regards,
David Stockton
Fusion Team