POST events for Mach-II

Dave

Jun 25, 2012, 8:32:41 PM6/25/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hey all,

Currently evaluating FA and I noticed there is a Mach-II view (event=) of the server. As we are a Mach-II shop, this is very appealing. Does it deal with requests that are part of a HTTP POST instead as well as HTTP GET?

IE, I can only see HTTP GET requests in the Mach-II views. In Mach-II, event= can also be sent as POST data.

Dave

David Stockton

Jun 26, 2012, 4:39:05 AM6/26/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dave,

Currently FusionReactor only logs GET parameters to disk. FusionAnalytics analyses these log files and therefore POST parameters are not currently available to FusionAnalytics.
We are already tracking this as a feature request and looking at the best way to implement.

Best regards,
David Stockton
Fusion Support Team