Suggestion - Richer Request Param filtering when setting up applications

Dave

Jun 26, 2012, 4:57:13 PM6/26/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com

I'm a big fan of the "application" functionality.  As well as splitting our application in "sites" - based on URL (which works really well with the Request URL based filters) we also split each site up into modules, which forms part of the request param "event", eg.

/cp/?event=jm.listJobs
/be/?event=jm.createJob
/be/?event=rm.listRequisitions
/be/?event=rm.createRequisition

It would be nice to be able to define a "Starts With" operator when defining the request params for an application. This way each of our modules could be an "application" which would allow another way of splitting data up for the Deep Server Analysis and the daily status reports.

Dave

David Stockton

Jun 27, 2012, 6:08:18 AM6/27/12
to fusiona...@googlegroups.com
Hello Dave,

Thanks for the feedback - we're tracking as FN-2326. I can't say anything as to if/when it would be implemented at this stage but we've taken your idea on board and it will get reviewed for inclusion at a later date.

Best regards,
David Stockton
Fusion Support Team