Re: Integrate Working API to Fusio

Message has been deleted

Christoph Kappestein

Sep 1, 2022, 2:53:01 PM9/1/22
to Fusio
Hi,

so using the HTTP-Processor is probably the best option, you can provide the Bearer Token at the "Authorization" config field and the query parameters are automatically proxied to your internal API.
You can of course also write a custom action but the HTTP-Processor is exactly designed for this use case.

best regards
Christoph

jml...@gmail.com schrieb am Donnerstag, 1. September 2022 um 11:19:57 UTC+2:
Hi, I am basically exploring Fusio and a bit new to it. I was wondering what would be the best approach to integrate a working API to fusio, say i already have a working API accessible via http://myweb.com/api/gamer?id=123&ign=wewe

This API would require two parameters id and ign to be inputed by the user. It also requires an existing bearer token. It works in postman, supplying the bearer token and the two parameters.

Would the best approach be via custom action? if not, which approach works best, i have tried using the following setup:

name: gamer_api
class: HTTP-Processor

How would I include the 2 parameters and the bearer token? thank you